< Back to Jobs
Location: New York, NY
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of paid digital marketing strategies for North America. The candidate will be an expert in performance marketing with a deep understanding of search and social media channels, industry best practices and benchmarks. They will be passionate about digital trends, understand the social media landscape of North America and the end to end consumer experience. A data-driven and highly analytical thinker who can understand the balance between brand and commerce, with the proven ability to handle both strategy and tactical execution. Reporting to the Director of E-commerce, you will work closely with both the New York team and our Global Head Office in Europe.
- Develop, refine and execute seasonal digital marketing strategies across paid and organic channels, including but not limited to: SEO, Paid Search, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Spotify, Tik Tok, Twitch and Display advertising.
- Establish comprehensive reporting and dashboards of all digital marketing channels to track KPI performance and communicate analysis on a weekly, monthly & seasonal basis.
- Lead day to day communications with external agency partner and key Global & New York team members, tailoring tactics for the North American market with focus on key cities, in order to drive performance.
- Research and evaluate new & emerging digital marketing channels and identify opportunities for growth.
- Partner with the merchandising team to ensure product specific strategies and campaigns are aligned with inventory.
- Develop a clear understanding of the WIP customer and determine opportunities for segmentation, targeting and measurement.
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate testing for paid digital marketing campaigns applying learned insights to future marketing strategies.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing for a direct-to-consumer fashion brand or digital agency.
- Proven experience in building and leading successful paid performance marketing campaigns and budgets.
- Outstanding analytical skills and knowledge of key industry metrics (Impressions, CTR, CAC, CPC, ROAS, CPO, CRR, LTV etc); full proficiency with Google Analytics required.
- Technical knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads & Facebook Business Manager required.
- Experience working with external agencies and managing budgets.
- Deep understanding of the end to end consumer experience, knowledge of customer segmentation, channel attribution models and A/B testing.
- A strong communicator, ability to build business cases and articulate ideas to all levels of the organization.
- Proven written communication skills, with an understanding of brand tone of voice.
- Detail driven and solutions-oriented, ability to be adaptable to change.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel required. Experience in other reporting tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau a plus.
- Proficiency with Photoshop or Sketch a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Smartly, Listrak, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Digital Marketing Manager".
Carhartt WIP USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse and talented team. We consider, hire, train, promote, and compensate regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.