< Back to Jobs
Location: New York, NY
The Ecommerce Associate will be responsible for the preparation, QA and execution of website product pages to the Carhartt WIP USA website. This position will partner closely with our Global Head Office in Europe and our US Ecommerce team, to ensure items are launched accurately and on time. This role will assist in the curation of product, category and special feature assortments as well as launching and merchandising these on the site. This role will be responsible for project managing the internal website update process, and be involved in QA and testing of all new technology developments. The role will be based in New York, reporting to the Ecommerce Manager.
- Responsible for end-to-end setup & testing of all products to the USA website, including but not limited to product data uploads, reviewing images, confirming inventory, coordinating copy & product tagging.
- Partner with Global HQ to ensure all relevant site materials and assets are delivered and uploaded on time.
- Own all seasonal price changes and item master data updates within Shopify CMS, and future PIM tool.
- Assist with day-to-day site merchandising, using data driven insights and considering inventory flow and stock availability.
- Monitor website to ensure that all product is active on the site and appropriately merchandised.
- Lead the internal project management workflow for website set up, to ensure deadlines are met for the weekly marketing calendar, seasonal site updates and collaboration launches.
- Manage on-site search optimizations; update search terms on an ongoing basis to maximize relevance and conversion.
- Manage SEO copy, hreflang tags, 404 redirects & related maintenance required for global website mapping in search engine results.
- Assist with QA and UAT testing of all site enhancements.
- Generate and deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting of key performance metrics.
- Monitor site for bugs and partner with internal & external teams to resolve; act as a support during holidays and off hours for site maintenance.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the WIP product catalog and customer.
- Collaborate with team to improve tools and productivity, own and lead new process creation and implementation.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in ecommerce merchandising and working with CMS systems - Shopify Plus experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Proven experience working with, manipulating and uploading large data sets; working knowledge of system data flows.
- Experience working with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar), understanding of user behavior and key KPIs preferred.
- Findify, Search Spring or similar merchandising tool experience a plus.
- Excellent operational and project management skills - Asana, Monday or Basecamp experience a plus.
- Experience working a Product Information Management system (Akeneo or similar), a plus.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of accuracy.
- Ability to manage time, priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment; can effectively cope with change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fashion / apparel retail experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Will be required to work outside of regular office hours for special releases.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Ecommerce Associate".
Carhartt WIP USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse and talented team. We consider, hire, train, promote, and compensate regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.