< Back to Jobs
Location: New York, NY
As the IT Integration and Operations Lead, this role’s primary responsibility is the development, maintenance, and support of all integrations and systems communications throughout our corporate application topography. This role will work with both the Functional Business units and our upstream and downstream Technology Partners to ensure all integrated data is timely and valid. Secondarily, this role will ensure that operational SLAs are kept for all corporate applications. This role will report directly into the Director of IS&T and work closely with global IS&T teams.
- Day to Day management and development of integrations across solution topography
- Supervise our external service providers on the technical support of our systems including infrastructure and integrations
- Manages SLAs (and KPIs) of integration support
- Ensures and is responsible for the reliability and availability of integrations – including data validation
- Map project portfolio for Integration and Data / Analytics
- Secondary Responsibilities
- Provide support for technical upgrades
- Advise on system architecture
- Manage operational SLAs of system infrastructure
- Provide additional IT support as needed
Requirements / Qualifications
- SQL Server and other relational Databases
- ETL / ESB Development
- API (Rest, SOAP)
- EDI (X12, Edifact)
- Middleware integration tools (on prem / cloud)
- ITIL and ITSM Framework experience and certification are a plus
- 2-5 years of related experience as a systems architect, ETL developer or similar.
- Experience with Enterprise Application Implementations is a plus
- Vendor management experience, specifically IPaaS, IaaS, and SaaS providers
- Experience in an Agile project management environment
- Understanding of business issues and processes
- Experience working with international teams
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to engage one-on-one at all levels of the organization or present to business and technical stakeholders
- Strong business and operational senses; able to balance and address conflicting needs of multiple stakeholders and prioritize multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Off hour work required for project support and normal production infrastructure and integration support, as needed
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "IT Integration and Operations Lead".
Carhartt WIP USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse and talented team. We consider, hire, train, promote, and compensate regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.